Following is my "live" iNACHI transcript for its
required courses. Many, many other courses have been taken:
- Continuously studying Building Science and Thermography
- Licensed to inspect homes. IL #450.002187, Hoffman
- A member in good standing of the National Association
of Certified Home Inspectors #04120593 and InterNACHI.
- Re-Certified by NACHI every year.
- Certified by Environmental Solutions Association #2110
- IAC2 Mold Certified #IAC2-00-4572
- Studied Wood and Masonry construction techniques and
Architectural Technology under Gertrude
- Abide by NACHIís Code of Ethics and follow its
Standard of Practice.
- Hold a National Home Inspector Examination Certificate.
- Average over 40 hours of continuing education every
Transcript provided by InterNACHI, the home inspector organization
Some of my certificates can be viewed here.