Top Ten Problems
Preparing For Inspection
Inspection Fee Schedule
Cold Wall Syndrome
Home Maintenance Tips
Component Life Expectancies
Following is my "live" iNACHI transcript for its
required courses. Many, many other courses have been taken:
- Continuously studying Building Science and Thermography
- Licensed to inspect homes. IL #450.002187, Hoffman
- A member in good standing of the National Association
of Certified Home Inspectors #04120593 and InterNACHI.
- Re-Certified by NACHI every year.
- Certified by Environmental Solutions Association #2110
- IAC2 Mold Certified #IAC2-00-4572
- Studied Wood and Masonry construction techniques and
Architectural Technology under Gertrude
- Abide by NACHIís Code of Ethics and follow its
Standard of Practice.
- Hold a National Home Inspector Examination Certificate.
- Average over 40 hours of continuing education every
Transcript provided by InterNACHI, the home inspector organization
Some of my certificates can be viewed here.